ASEC Scholarship Program Application
Closed for 2018
- United States Citizen
- Seniors who attend a high school in the tri-county (Charles, Calvert or St. Mary’s)
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Acceptance to an accredited college or university in a 4 year degree program granting full-time curriculum
- Interest in pursuing education in these disciplines: Engineering, Science, Math or Cyber Software
- Employees of ASEC and their immediate family members are not eligible.
Please download and complete the application below. The entire application packet must be received by April 6, 2018 (CLOSED). The signed and completed application must be returned with the following documents:
- Copy of your college/university acceptance letter
- Most recent grade transcript
- Two letters of recommendation (can be from Teachers/Counselors/Sport Coach)
- List of other scholarships/awards won
- Submit an essay on this topic “Describe a problem you would like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge or research query. Explain what steps you took or could be taken to solve the problem.”
- All completed information can be mailed or submitted via file upload.