Who We Are
We are proud to offer:
Opportunities throughout the US
Our corporate office is located in Lexington Park, MD with branch offices in Crystal City, VA, Dallas, TX and Jacksonville, FL. Additional employees are located in Seattle, WA. ASEC also offers flexible work arrangements to meet the needs of employees and customers.
ASEC is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Employment with ASEC is voluntarily entered into, and employees are free to resign at will at any time, with or without cause. Similarly, ASEC may terminate the employment relationship at will, at any time, with or without notice, so long as there is no violation of applicable federal or state law.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote the most qualified persons for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by law.
If you’d like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please click here .
ASEC College Scholarship
• United States Citizen
• Tri-county high school senior (Charles, Calvert or St. Mary’s)
• GPA of 3.0 or higher
• Acceptance to an accredited college or university in a 4 year degree program granting full-time curriculum
• Interest in pursuing education in these disciplines: Engineering, Science, Math or Cyber Software
• ASEC Employees and immediate family are not eligible.
Please download and complete the application below. The entire application packet must be received by the deadline. The signed and completed application must be returned with the following documents:
• Copy of your college/university acceptance letter
• Most recent grade transcript
• Two letters of recommendation (can be from Teachers/Counselors/Sport Coach)
• List of other scholarships/awards won
• Submit an essay on this topic “Describe a problem you would like to solve. It can be an intellectual challenge or research query. Explain what steps you took or could be taken to solve the problem.”